Website Fidelity Investments is Hiring
Job Title. Principal – Software Engineering (Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contract)
The Purpose of This Role
As an Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contract Principal in the Asset Management Technology team, you will focus on blockchain use cases for the enterprise.
The Value You Deliver
Design and develop enterprise blockchain solutions for use across the Asset Management Business Unit.
Advocate for and develop new enterprise business use cases across Fidelity.
The Skills That Are Key To This Role
- Designing, implementing, and supporting distributed blockchain-based enterprise solutions in the financial/banking/asset management domain.
- Designing, writing, and building smart contracts for Ethereum-based applications/token
- standards like ERC20, ERC721, and ERC1400 using Solidity, along with third-party interfaces and various design patterns like Upgradeable Proxy Pattern.
- Building DeFi protocols by implementing token standards, staking protocols, yield farming, and liquidity pools.
- Hands-on experience with tools/frameworks like OpenZepplin, Hardhat, Ganache, Mythril, Truffles, and related testing libraries like Waffle and Chai.
- Expertise in Gas optimization and security auditing.
- Integrating, interoperability, bridging between blockchain/distributed ledgers with external components. Expertise in Oracles integration with Blockchain using Chainlink oracles.
- Experience in working with diverse Blockchain implementations like Polygon, Solana, Stellar.
- Proficiency in two or more of the following languages: Java, Go, Python, Node.js.
The Skills that are Good To Have for this role
- Experience in software engineering with large and diverse codebase.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience in working on an incubator or accelerator setup is a plus.
How Your Work Impacts The Organization
Your work at Fidelity impacts the organization by contributing to the development and implementation of innovative blockchain solutions that enhance the financial services offered to millions of clients.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- 14+ years of experience.
- Computer Science Graduate.
- Hands-on Experience with Blockchain and full-stack development.
- Relevant certifications in Blockchain development are a plus.
At Fidelity, the mission is to build a better financial future for everyone. As a privately-held company, Fidelity values a work environment that attracts top talent and reflects a commitment to being an employer of choice. Fidelity India, with offices in Bangalore and Chennai, is a Global Capability Center celebrating 20 years.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer, and accommodations are provided for applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. For more information, please email [email protected] or call 800-835-5099.
To find out more, visit India.Fidelity.com or our global site at FidelityCareers.com.
Note. This job posting is sourced from Fidelity’s official communication.