Website Fidelity Investments is Hiring
Job Title. Chapter Leader – Asset Management Technology
Job ID. 2081854
As a Chapter Leader for Asset Management Technology at Fidelity, you will play a key role in leading the Engineering Chapter for Fidelity Digital Asset Management (FDAM) technology teams in India. Collaborating closely with various business units and global technology teams, you will contribute to delivering a best-in-class product supporting the FDAM business.
- Collaboration. Work in partnership with business users, AM Architecture, and Engineering teams to design and build end-to-end solutions for FDAM technology teams.
- Strategic Direction. Partner with key team members to provide strategic direction for executing the multi-year product roadmap.
- Influence. Advance and support product, delivery, and technical practices, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated testing within your team and across the organization.
- Team Leadership. Manage priorities and provide technical expertise, direction, and engineering excellence for the Squad. Act as a single point of accountability for Engineering practices and ensure appropriate governance is in place.
- Inspiration. Demonstrate a deep passion for software engineering and digital asset management, inspiring the team to drive innovation that contributes to business value.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise-grade distributed applications using Java/J2EE technologies. Knowledge of PL/SQL and experience with AWS Cloud is advantageous.
- Ability to triage and manage business impact due to production issues.
- Understanding and application of fundamental design principles behind scalable, low latency, high throughput distributed applications.
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns, promoting DevOps mindset, and experience with Cloud computing and emerging technologies like Blockchain, DLT is an advantage.
- Experience working with Agile teams, a thorough understanding of SCRUM @ Scale principles, and effective influencing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and empower a high-performing technology team.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional team members and promoting the notion of full-stack engineers.
- Prior experience collaborating with offshore technology and business partners.
The Value You Deliver
- Enabling the FDAM business with a comprehensive set of capabilities to launch and sustain cutting-edge products in the Digital Assets ecosystem.
- Bringing new solutions to users regularly, retiring obsolete solutions, and maintaining a cutting-edge Digital Asset Platform.
- Identifying opportunities to bring emerging technologies/solutions to FDAM for delivering innovative solutions to meet business objectives.
How Your Work Impacts The Organization
Asset Management Technology is a vital partner for Asset Management, delivering innovative, scalable, industry-leading investment tools. Your work will contribute to Asset Management’s investment performance and scale and efficiency objectives.
At Fidelity, building a better financial future for everyone is the mission. With offices in Bangalore and Chennai, Fidelity India is proud to continue its legacy of offering career stability, security, and professional growth.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer, and accommodations for applicants with disabilities are provided whenever possible.
Apply now and join us in shaping the future of Asset Management Technology!